You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Unless stated otherwise, all of our items are made to order. Consequently, your order will be ready to ship approximately 1-2 weeks after your payment has been received.
- During a SALE, orders are shipped within 2-3 weeks of receipt of payment.
- One Of A Kind Rings are shipped within 3-5 days of receipt of payment.
|Registered Shipping||free||10-14 business days|
|EMS Shipping||35||3-5 business days|
|DHL Shipping||50||2 business days|
- As mentioned, shipping time does not take into account the time required to prepare your order.
- Please note that occasionally delivery via Registered shipping and EMS may take an extra few days due to Post Office delays that are out of our control.
- A tracking number will be sent to you once the order has been shipped, to enable you to track your parcel independently.
- Israel Post no longer provides tracking information for regular registered shipments from Israel. You'll have a tracking number, but you will not be able to receive tracking updates.
- Shipping to GERMANY is via DHL only, at a discounted rate of 40 USD.
- Our website prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD).
- We accept most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- We also accept payment through PayPal.
- We do not accept Diners and Discover credit cards (please choose PayPal gateway to pay with these credit cards).
- You can also contact us for instructions on how to pay via bank transfer.
- We offer payment plans from 2 to 5 instalments.
- To set up your payment plan, we will need these details:
1) number of payments (2-5)
2) payments frequency (once a week/2 weeks/3 weeks/month)
3) preferred color of gold
4) needed ring size
5) preferred type of shipping (Registered/EMS/DHL)
6) shipping address + phone number
Sales/Value Added Tax
- Value Added Tax (currently at the rate of 17%) will be added to bills of customers from Israel.
- Customers from USA: you have a free trade agreement with Israel, so there will be no Customs charges for you. YAY!
- Customers from all other countries are responsible for arranging payment of any local taxes or duties, as imposed by their country of residence.
Changes and Cancellations
- You can request any change or cancellation to your order within 24 hours of purchase.
After 48 hours of purchase:
- if you change your ring size, you will be charged with sizing fee of 30 USD.
- if you cancel your order or change your order to a different design - you will be charged with a cancellation fee of 100 USD.
- Your order will be shipped in an unbranded padded envelope.
- Jewellery is packaged in an Artemer jewellery box.
We do our best to answer your messages as soon as possible.
But please note that Fridays & Saturdays are a weekend days in Israel and our two days off the Studio and the computer. So if you'll write to us on Friday or Saturday, we'll most likely answer you on Sunday.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days after receiving the item. We will give you the return address + our shipping instructions.
- Please fill out the Returns Form that is included with your delivery.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- We will not cover any potential custom & handling fees charged on packages sent to us not according to our shipping instructions.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- A refund will be issued, crediting your credit card or original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Special/custom orders are not fully refundable.
We do not add rhodium plating to our gold items; the natural color of the white gold is retained. As a result, the color may have a yellowish or grayish hue. The effect is a more natural and unique look, which we find preferable. An additional reason for this preference is to avoid the need for re-plating your jewelry after a certain time period.
- There is a 1-year warranty on all jewelry items purchased from Artemer. The warranty cover defects in craftsmanship or materials.
- Should your item get damaged after the expiration of the warranty period, we can still repair the item as needed. Repair fees will vary, so please contact us for details.